We are dedicated to maintaining your right to privacy and are aware of our obligation to hold your information in strict confidence. In general, we only gather personal data when you ask for more information about our goods or services. Usually, we disclose our intended uses for your personal information when we acquire it for more information on how we handle your personal information. Please visit our Use of your information page for more information on how we handle personal information.
Gilmore Services Limited, T/A (Trading As) JustTankers.com, Belfast, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland, BT4 1JX is the data controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act of 1998.
Information We May Collect From You
Details you provide to us,
By completing forms on our website or contacting us in any other way through the contact methods provided on the site, you can send us information about you. Your name, address, phone number, and email address may all be included in the data you provide to us.
Information that we have about you,
When you visit our site, we may automatically gather the following information about you: technical information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in type and version, operating system and platform; information about your visit, such as the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, though, and from our site.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- We employ the data we learn about you from the website in the following ways:
- To fulfil your requests for information, goods, and services from us
- To tell you about additional products and services we provide that are comparable to ones you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To give you information about products or services we believe you would be interested in, or to allow carefully chosen third parties (such our franchise partners) to do so. If you are already a customer, we may get in touch with you to provide information on products and services that are comparable to those that were the subject of a previous sale or sale discussions to you. Please check the appropriate box on the form where we collect your data if you do not want us to use your information in this manner or to give it to third parties for marketing reasons.
- To let you know when we make changes to our service.
- To make sure that our website's information is displayed to you and your computer in the most efficient way possible
- For internal use, such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical analysis, and survey purposes, as well as for site administration
- To enhance our website so that material is shown for you and your computer in the most efficient way possible.
- To enable you to take part in our service's interactive features when you choose to do so
- In an effort to maintain the security and safety of our website
- To offer relevant advertising to you and others, and to measure or comprehend the impact of the advertising we serve to you and others.
- To provide advice and recommendations about products and services that may be of interest to you, other site visitors, or both
- In order to further enhance the website and our service, we may compile data and statistics to track how people use the site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use and share your information, including details about your transactions, with other Group members in addition to the ways described on the Use of Your Information page, in order to benefit both us and them.
- Analyze your insurance and financial risks.
- Pay back debt
- Create client connections, services, and infrastructure
- Identify and stop crime
- We only share your information within the Group and never with anybody else.
Where we have your consent, or where we are required or permitted to do so by law, or to other businesses that provide a service to us or you, such as analytics and search engine providers that help us optimize and improve our site, credit reference agencies as described in the Use of your information page where we may transfer rights and obligations under this agreement, or in the event that we sell or acquire any business or assets substantially.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will do all within our power to protect your data and treat it securely in compliance with this privacy statement.
We store all the data you give us on our secure servers. You are in charge of maintaining the confidentiality of any password we have provided you (or that you have chosen) in order to access particular areas of our website. We kindly ask you not to divulge your password to anyone.
Despite our best efforts, we cannot ensure the security of your personal information transferred to our website; any transmission is done at your own risk. Once we obtain your information, we will endeavor to prevent unauthorized access by following tight protocols and utilizing security features.
You have the right to request that we not use your personal information for marketing. If we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such reasons, we will typically let you know (before collecting your data). When filling out the forms we use to collect your data, you have the option to check certain boxes to exercise your right to object to such processing. Additionally, you have the option to revoke any prior consent that you may have given us.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
The Act grants you the right to access information maintained about you. Please send a letter to Data Protection Manager, Gilmore Services Limited, T/A (Trading As) JustTankers.com, Belfast, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland, BT4 1JX if you would like a copy of the information we maintain about you.
Any future updates to our privacy statement will be announced on this page, and if we consider you might not have anticipated them, we'll let you know in writing. Please check back often to observe any updates or modifications to our privacy statement.
For more information please visit our Fair Collection Notice Statement .