Fair Collection Of Information Notice
Gilmore Services Limited, T/A (Trading As) JustTankers.com, 125-127 Connsbrook Avenue, Belfast, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland, BT4 1JX:
Just Tankers, Company VAT Reg No. 331652185
Hereinafter referred to as the “Company”
A full list of manufacturers is available on request.
Purpose and procedure for the processing of data
Your given personal information ("Data") will be handled for the following goals:
- Fulfil the terms of the service agreement and/or sales contract to fulfil the Company's contractual responsibilities.
- Maintaining the commercial connection with you or your organization, including providing warranty services, processing payments, and providing related support services for accounting, auditing, billing, and collection.
- Enabling the Company to conduct customer satisfaction surveys (hereafter, "Customer Satisfaction") relating to the caliber of products and services in accordance with the Company's legitimate interest;
- Sending commercial communications, advertising on Company goods and services, or conducting market research (all with your informed consent) ("Marketing").
- Subject to receiving your express consent for the marketing purposes outlined below, data is collected and processed on the basis of the contract and the Company's explicit and legitimate interest for the processing under points (a), (b), and (c) (d). Please be advised that you have the right to revoke your consent at any moment if you have already granted it.
- The Company would like to let you know that Data may be processed manually, automatically, or electronically, including by mail, email, phone (for example, automated phone calls, SMS, MMS), fax, and any other means (e.g., web sites, mobile apps).
Consequences of failure to provide data
Data submission is never required. However, failing to give Data that is necessary to complete a sale or offer a service or product and that is identified as mandatory may prevent us from delivering the required service or product or may cause us to provide it in a less-than-optimal manner. On the other hand, you will still be able to access the service or receive the product if you choose not to provide Data whose provision is listed as optional.
Data transferred to the manufacturer
During the course of our business, we may share and communicate data with our manufacturers as well as their subsidiaries and affiliates, authorized workshops, and service providers based in and outside of the United Kingdom (UK), who are bound by strict contractual obligations and may only use the data for the accomplishment of the following purposes:
- Fulfil the warranty and product safety obligations; provide assistance services, including through the network of authorized workshops; respond to and fulfil every customer request; send any communications of a technical and/or organizational nature; conduct surveys to improve the quality of the services provided, in accordance with the legitimate interests of the Manufacturers;
- Communication of Data to the Manufacturers Limited and their connected subsidiaries and affiliates of the Manufacturers for the purpose of sending commercial communications and advertising on their goods and services, as well as conducting market research, is only permitted with your express consent.
Other Data Recipients
The Data may be communicated to third parties to fulfill the purposes listed above, to comply with legal obligations, to execute Public Authorities orders or to exercise a Company right before judicial authorities
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is Just Tankers, with registered office in 125-127 Connsbrook Avenue, Belfast, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland, BT4 1JX. You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the email address [email protected]
The Company maintains Data in its systems and archives for as long as necessary to pursue the purposes described in this Privacy Notice taking into account, when applicable, legal and contractual requirements.
The Company may continue to store Data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect its interests related to potential liability connected to the provision of the services or products.
Data processed for Marketing and Profiling purposes will be retained until you withdraw your consent and, in any event, in accordance with the above-mentioned principle and the guidelines provided by the relevant Privacy Authorities in this respect.
You can exercise the following rights:
- Right to access means the right to obtain from the Company whether your Data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them.
- Right to rectification and right to erasure means the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete Data, as well as the erasure of Data when the request is legitimate.
- Right to restriction of processing means the right to request suspension of the processing when the request is legitimate.
- Right to data portability means the right to obtain Data in a structured format, ordinary used and readable, as well as the right to transfer Data to other controllers.
- Right to object means the right to object to the processing of Data when the request is legitimate, including when the Data are processed for marketing or profiling, if applicable.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of Data.
You can exercise the above mentioned rights by writing to Gilmore Services Limited, T/A (Trading As) JustTankers.com, 125-127 Connsbrook Avenue, Belfast, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland, BT4 1JX or to the email address: [email protected]